Rueter-Hess Reservoir in Parker can be added to the list of 5 Colorado Stairways making this 6!
Great February Au Pair Meeting with some au pairs who braved the cooler temperatures and came out for a spectacular view and new friendships! #HikeColorado #Aupairmeetingfun #Aupairheart https://www.visitcos.com/media/press-releases/climb-these-colorado-stairways-to-heavenly-views/
Add these climbs to a bucket list and do all 6!
1. Manitou Springs Incline – Take the nearly 2,800 steps
2. The Broadmoor Seven Falls – Ascend the 224 steps to make it to the top of this seven-tiered cascading waterfall.
3. Challenge Hill – The Castle Rock, Colo. site often referred to as “the mini Manitou Incline” features 200 timber steps that climb 178 feet in elevation in .6 miles.
4. Stairway to Heaven – Head to the U.S. Air Force Academy grounds to summit these 311 stairs.
5. Bishop Castle – This impressive structure constructed by one man, Jim Bishop, has impressed travelers for decades.
6. Rueter-Hess – 132 steps
Hosting an au pair makes life more fun! Consider hosting or want to learn more, visit www.culturalcare.com/jmorrow
Tuesday, 23 February 2021 2:40 AM