New Host Family Program Fee and Payment Plan
- The average cost is $385 per week
- $75 registration fee waived if you register at culturalcare.com/jmorrow
- $300 selection fee (secure your au pair, process visa paperwork, and make flight arrangements)
- The program fee of $8795 (recruitment and screening of your au pair, Training School, matching services, orientation, round-trip international airfare, basic travel medical insurance and year-long support from your local childcare consultant)
- Au pair’s current weekly stipend of $195.75 for the year
- The educational component of up to $500 per au pair
- Domestic transportation fee to Denver from New York Training School $300.
- Regular Payment Plan
$300selection fee is due upon the selection of the au pair.
$8795 program fee is due 30 days prior to the au pair’s arrival to the Au Pair Training School. The host family has the option of paying by check or most major credit cards.
- Extended Payment Plan
$2,795initial deposit + $200 enrollment fee due thirty (30) days prior to au pair arrival. Balance is paid in three installments.
$2,200 (first installment) + $50 administrative fee + domestic transportation fee, due 2 months after au pair arrival.
$1,900 (second installment) + $50 administrative fee due 4 months after au pair arrival.
$1,900 (third installment) + $50 administrative fee due 6 months after au pair arrival.
Families must host an au pair for a minimum of 44 weeks in order to be eligible for the Extended Payment Plan. *Payment through our Extended Payment Plan is accepted by eCheck only.
Discount Payment Plans apply to Repeat Family
*Matching with an au pair in-country will reduce the program fee
- Military families
- Make the Switch – (Families coming from another au pair agency)
- Corporate Discounts – (call me to see if your company participates
- Family Referral Program – (unlimited referrals can be applied to host families account as a credit or can be cashed out)
Learn more about ongoing promotional discounts and if hosting an au pair is the right childcare option for your family, please call me directly today! Jennifer Morrow, Childcare Consultant, (970) 364-3822.
Not ready to host yet? Keep in touch and follow my Facebook page at Facebook.com/JenniferMorrowLCC
Monday, 23 April 2018 3:51 PM