Program Fee and Payment Plan
- The average cost is $385 per week (program fee, au pair stipend, and the educational component together)
- $75 registration fee waived if you register at culturalcare.com/jmorrow
- $300 selection fee (secure your au pair, process visa paperwork, and make flight arrangements)
- The program fee of $8695 (recruitment and screening of your au pair, Training School, matching services, orientation, round-trip international airfare, basic travel medical insurance and year-long support from your local childcare consultant)
- Au pair’s current weekly stipend of $195.75 for the year
- The educational component of up to $500 per au pair
- Domestic transportation fee to Denver from New York Training School $300.
- Regular Payment Plan
$300selection fee is due upon the selection of the au pair.
$8695 program fee is due 30 days prior to the au pair’s arrival to the Au Pair Training School. The host family has the option of paying by check or most major credit cards.
- Extended Payment Plan
$2,795initial deposit + $200 financing fee due thirty (30) days prior to au pair arrival. Balance is paid in three installments.
$2,200 (first installment) + $50 financing fee + domestic transportation fee, due 8 weeks after au pair arrival.
$1,850 (second installment) + $50 financing fee due at 16 weeks after au pair arrival.
$1,850 (third installment) + $50 financing fee due at 24 weeks after au pair arrival.
Families must host an au pair for a minimum of 44 weeks in order to be eligible for the Extended Payment Plan.
To learn more about current discounts and if hosting an au pair is the right childcare option for your family, please call me directly today! Jennifer Morrow, Childcare Consultant, (970) 364-3822.
Not ready to host yet? Keep in touch and follow my Facebook page at Facebook.com/JenniferMorrowLCC
Monday, 23 April 2018 3:51 PM