In need of childcare? I’ve got many amazing au pairs available to fit your unique family needs and to provide loving qualify loving care in the comfort of your home! I’m here to help families across the country find the perfect fit! Call me for more information. (303) 797-0992
It is important to find childcare that will work best with your family’s lifestyle, budget, and schedule. Our au pair childcare program and cultural exchange program offers your family-flexible, live-in childcare with an international perspective. Your au pair lives with you as a member of your family, and your children benefit from personalized and consistent care in the comfort of your own home.
- Au pairs are young people from overseas who travel legally to the U.S. to care for children on a cultural exchange visa.
- The U.S. Department of State regulates Au pairs working conditions, so there are rules that must be followed.
- An au pair can work up to (but no more than) 45 hours a week, 10 hours per day.
- Au Pairs are paid a set weekly stipend of $195.75, as dictated by the U.S. Department of State.
- Our au pairs are First Aid and CPR certified by the American Red Cross as soon as they arrive from their home countries.
- Au pairs provide their own health insurance and international driver’s license.
- There are tax benefits, too! I can send you more information on specific tax incentives if you would like!
Friday, 2 February 2018 9:17 PM