Thousands of families have decided to host an au pair instead of hiring a nanny, and these are the top reasons why:
- The affordability of paying an average of just $1,571 per month, regardless of how many children you have. That’s $380 per week!
- The flexibility of setting your own schedule for up to 45 hours per week of childcare–this can include early mornings, evenings, even weekends, and you can change the schedule each week! Include child-related household help too. Never having to do your kids laundry, change their sheets, pack lunches or tidy up their rooms? Yes, please!
- The opportunity to expose your family to a new language and culture and to share the American culture is an invaluable experience.
- Sick days, snow days, school holidays…you’re covered. No more scrambling when something unexpected comes up.
- Your au pair becomes a trusted member of the family. You can be at ease knowing he or she has made it through the most rigorous screening and training process of any agency. Au pairs are young, adventurous, smart and talented!
- You are supported year-round by your agency and local childcare consultant (LCC), right in your neighborhood. Your LCC guides you throughout the year. Your LCC has monthly meetings for au pairs. Your au pair has an instant group of friends and a sense of belonging when she arrives.
I’d love to talk to you about your childcare search and answer any questions you may have about what it’s like to host an au pair.
Please contact Jennifer Morrow today for more information.
www.jmorrow.aupairnews.com or call 303-797-0992.
Sunday, 12 March 2017 7:42 PM