Medical Insurance *Take Erika Card and Aetna ID Card to all appointments.
If you need to find a doctor to help with an illness or injury, please follow these instructions:
- Go to aetna.com or http://www.culturalcare.com/doctors
- Under shortcuts select – find a doctor
- Go to DocFind
- Search by Zip Code & Colorado
- Enter zip code and distance in miles you want to search
- Next, select the type of doctor you need – Primary Care Physicians are the most common
- Your plan category is Aetna Standard Plans then choose Open Choice PPO
- Continue and you will see a list of Doctors you may choose from.
If you have the Basic Insurance plan, you will pay $100 for a visit with a doctor that is “in-network”, meaning they are a provider with Aetna Insurance. If you see a doctor that is “out-of-network”, you will pay $150.
If you have the Extended Insurance plan, you will pay $35 for an “in-network” visit and $95 for an “out-of-network” visit.
Both the Basic and Extended Insurance policies include access to 24-hour emergency assistance in case of an emergency/hospitalization.
For medical emergencies, contact:
Falck TravelCare 1-800-871-9211 (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Finnish Au Pairs)
Inter Partner Assistance SA – 1-800-472-6705 (Italian Au Pairs)
AXA Assistance 1-800-847-3948 (all other nationalities)
Aetna Student Health makes determination of coverage, not CCAP. 1-800-783-7447 is Aetna Student Health toll free. CCAP has 24-hour emergency coverage, 1-800-333-6056.
*Insurance does not cover well check-up appointments*
Please call if you have any questions.
Monday, 19 December 2016 6:15 PM